People of all kinds of skills are needed.
- Bible teachers are needed to teach the Bible in the tribal language.
- Linguists are needed to help understand the language, how it works and how to write it down.
- Bible translators are needed to translate the Bible into an unwritten language.
- Literacy consultants are needed to sort out how to make the language readable.
- Literacy teachers are needed to teach people how to read their own language.
- Church planting consultants are needed to assist new missionaries with planting churches.
- Construction workers are need to build houses, install septic systems and maintain facilities.
- Supply buyers are need to shop for remote missionaries as well as pack and ship their supplies.
- Accountants and bookkeepers are needed to keep funds going to the right places and provide accountability.
- IT specialists are needed to keep computers running, advise on software and keep networks functional.
- Mechanics are needed to keep vehicles, generators and other machinery running.
- Pilots are needed to speed up the work through flying aircraft.
- Aviation Maintenance Technicians are needed to keep the aircraft flying.
- Administrators are needed to help coordinate facilities and personnel.
- Leaders are needed to help keep the organization on it intended mission and advancing into new territory.
Many other skills are needed. You may find a list here. Skills
Here is another way to look at it. You live in a remote place on earth... Alone