God works through the prayers of His people.
Faith without works is dead. So we must work out what God has worked in. We must DO good by faith.
Prayer is one of the ways that we can align our hearts with what God is doing and see Him answer.
Faith has an object. The object of Biblical faith is the triune God of the Bible. We act because we believe what He has said is true in His written word.
We pray because we believe God’s word that God hears our prayers and acts to answer those prayers. We pray to align our hearts with God’s desires. We pray because we have needs. We pray because other people around us have needs.
We pray because we want God’s glory to be proclaimed and God’s righteousness to be revealed.
God responds to our prayers.
What can we pray that aligns our hearts with what He is doing in the world?
Pray for the people who have not yet heard the Good News about Jesus. Pray for people who will whole-heartedly send messengers to them.
Pray that God will raise up the willing-hearted laborers who will tell the unreached language groups about Jesus. Pray for people who will give their whole lives to be the messengers who go to language groups of people who know nothing of Jesus.
We ask you to pray for us because unless God intervenes in the hearts of ourselves and the people with whom we communicate, our work will amount to nothing.
We ask you to pray
- because it is God’s work to move people toward reaching unreached language groups of people with the Gospel. Only God can move hearts.
- because without the resources of a team behind us, we cannot do the work of pursuing laborer to help bring in the harvest among unreached language groups. The greater the resources, the more opportunities we can leverage to meet the people who will respond by faith.
- because we need wisdom about where to spend our limited resources of funds, time and energy where God would have us to be. We need God’s direction and timing.
- because we need wisdom in knowing and communicating God’s message to the people He brings across our paths. We need to know what to say and what not.
- because God will show you what He is doing as you pray. Your thanksgiving to God will redound to His glory. May God be glorified!
Thank you for praying!